The grocery segment of the food retail industry is a highly competitive landscape that requires a vigilant focus on margins and profits. Today's successful grocers realize that physical security measures and shoplifting apprehension alone will not get them to their loss reduction goals.
LPI is an expert at adapting the best loss prevention practices to the unique requirements of grocers. Our programs combine the most successful elements of safety, waste reduction, security, training, auditing and incident resolution. Our experienced field team executes these programs with a thorough understanding of your unique challenges and business environment.
The result is a program that:
- Reduces losses caused by theft, error and waste
- Creates a strong culture of loss prevention
- Provides measurable improvement in department margins
- Employs proper loss prevention focus to maximize your return on investment
LPI provides loss prevention solutions and field services in all areas of the food retail industry. Our current clients use our experience and expertise to:
- Gain access to complete solutions and store program execution
- Support their existing loss prevention team to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and analyze inventory processes, accuracy and policy compliance in both perishables and non-perishables
- Conduct age verification shops on alcohol and tobacco sales
- Provide expert analysis through their POS exception-based reporting systems
- Audit pharmacy compliance with CSA regulations
To learn more contact LPI for a discussion on how you can have the industry's best loss prevention program in thirty days.